This may be the last update we send unless there are urgent things to communicate, therefore please make a note of the following:
- This year we don’t plan to print timetables or presenter notes this year. Please download and print for your own use. These will be posted on the website by the 6th October at the latest, so do keep checking. If you are a Dharma Centre or have access to printing equipment, could you consider printing off a few for your own attendees and for use by others on the 12th and bring them with you? This will be much appreciated.
- Programmes of the day will, hopefully, be pasted on the every floor and definitely on the middle floor.
- Coffee, tea and lunch will be served only within the designated times – ie –
coffee – 9am- 9.45
lunch – 11.30-12.40
tea – 15.10 – 15.30
If you require refreshments between these times please bring your own. There are also cafés around St. Peter’s.
- There is a multi-storey car park behind St.Peter’s and some ‘off road’ parking metres but no free parking. No parking is available in St. Peter’s Chaplaincy itself.
- There will be paper for your comments and feedback. If you wish to reflect first, don’t hesitate to contact us later on facebook, the website or to me at: email@example.com
- Next year’s Convention will depend on how many people are willing to become actively involved in organising it and how the work is shared so if you value this event, please consider joining the Steering Group. There will be a briefing and discussion early next year where we will decide how to go forward. To join the to join the steering group; contact us at the same addresses.
- Any ideas for future Conventions will be welcome most welcome. It is the ideas that are generated by you that create the Convention.
- This is a free Convention run by volunteers and presenters who give their time freely and bear their own expenses. However, there are major costs involved – food, venue, publicity, petrol etc. The core group will carries some of this. However, if you are able, can you remember to make a donation so that we are able to continue to run a free Convention to which all Buddhists and non- Buddhists invited. There will be donation boxes dotted around the Venue.
Looking forward to seeing you again,
With Dhamma/Dharma greetings,